Vital to the Permian Basin Petroleum Association’s (PBPA) mission are the educational opportunities we provide to our membership. The best source of education is often through our standing committees and ad hoc groups. These committees are populated and run by our members with PBPA staff assistance. The educational opportunities are not just limited to the ability to hear presentations on hot topics from speakers outside the association, but also come in the form of best practice sharing sessions amongst members. There are also tremendous action items that come out of PBPA’s committees. These projects help the PBPA staff in our advocacy efforts for the oil and gas industry of the Permian Basin.
All PBPA Committees are open to any PBPA member who meets the requisite membership level requirements except for the Executive and Legal Committees, whose members are selected by vote of the membership at large and by the board of directors, respectively.
New Mexico Legislative
Species, Habitat and Operations (ESA)
Health, Safety, and Environmental
- 2021 Q1 Electrical Coalition Report.pdf
- 2020 Q4 Electrical Coalition Report.pdf
- 2020 Q3 Electrical Coalition Report.pdf
- 2020 Q2 Electrical Coalition Report.pdf
- 2020 Q1 Elecrtrical Coalition Report.pdf
- Oncor IHS Markit West Texas Load Growth Report.pdf
- 2019 Q4 Electrical Coalition Report.pdf
- 2019 Q3 Electrical Coalition.pdf
- 2019 Q2 Electrical Coalition Report.pdf
- 2019 Q1 PBPA Electrical Coalition Report.pdf